We have an exciting opportunity in our small but growing team. All we ask is that you are passionate about beauty and have a friendly can do manner. We offer ongoing training and encourage future development so you will have the opportunity to grow with us. If this sounds like somewhere you'd like to work please keep reading....
We have a Part Time & Full Time position available for a Level 3 NVQ Beauty Therapist in our Clinic in South East London.
Job description and responsibilities:
- Ability to be flexible for shifts between Tuesday and Saturday (Some Sunday's in busier periods)
- Carrying out treatments on clients
- Occasional reception duties ie: booking clients in for additional treatments, taking payments, answering phone calls.
- Advising clients on suitable treatments, courses and products
- Recommending/ selling products and home care
- Following up with clients after treatments
- Ensuring treatment areas are clean and well presented
- General tidying duities and housekeep of the salon
- Well presented at all times
- Kind, friendly and welcoming personality with an upbeat manner
- A team player
- NVQ Level 3 trained or equivalent
- Good knowledge of the skin and skincare
- Is competent and comfortable in ALL aspects of general beauty therapy
- Able to work well under pressure in busy periods and remain focused and professional at all times
- Willingness to learn and develop further